The Westminster Shorter Catechism states that “the chief end of man is to glorify God and to enjoy him forever.” Worship is such an important and integral part of everything we do at Foothills—it’s what we were created for! Every weekend our desire is to use worship and technical arts to engage people’s hearts in authentic expressions of worship resulting in life transformation. To put it more simply, we want to help people see Jesus and fall in love with Him.
There are many people involved in various ways under the umbrella of Worship Arts: everything from singing to running sound; from playing an instrument to decorating the stage; from acting to running Power Point; from creating graphics to running lights. Every weekend it takes a whole team of people coming together, using the unique gifts that God has given them to create an environment conducive to worship. Therefore, we are always on the lookout for gifted followers of Jesus to join our Worship & Technical Arts teams. Our desire is to build teams of artists who are:
- Genuinely Gifted: Only when we function in the area in which God has gifted us will we bear maximum fruit, see maximum impact, and receive maximum joy.
- Spiritually Authentic: We want people who have a red-hot passion for God and are in a growing relationship with him.
- Emotionally Mature: We are looking for people who will be a joy to have on our team.
- United in Spirit: We want to form teams of artists who genuinely love, care for and encourage one another in their walk with God, and where true community takes place.
If after prayerful consideration you feel God prompting you to pursue involvement on one of our teams, we would encourage you to fill out one of our ministry forms or get in touch with one of our team leaders:
- Scott Wiesner: Worship Arts Pastor (Email Scott)
- Tech Team: Christian Stonehouse (Email Christian)
- Drama Team: Rebecca Schnell (Email Rebecca)
- Worship Teams: Brendan Waters (Email Brendan)
Worship Arts is a great way to invest your time, serving Jesus and his Church! We look forward to meeting with you and spending some time talking about your hopes and desires for ministry.