Alpha - How, When, Where, Why?
How does it work?
A meal is served, and afterwards, we watch a video of one of a series of talks on topics such as those listed below.
When and where are the Meetings?
The Alpha Course meets every Monday evening, from 6:30 - 9:00 pm, for ten weeks. Pastor Jerry Orthner will answer any questions you have about ALPHA. Phone 403-241-9777, ext. 241 or email him.
To register online, click here.
Fall 2013 Dates: Mondays September 30 - December 9, 2013
|September 30||Who is Jesus?|
|Why Did Jesus Die?|
|October 21||How Can I Be Sure of My Faith?|
|October 28||Why and How Do I Pray?|
|November 4||Why and How Should I Read the Bible?|
|November 11||How Does God Guide Us?|
|Can I Resist Evil?|
|November 23||Day Away: |
Who is the Holy Spirit?
What Does the Holy Spirit Do?
How Can I Be Filled With the Holy Spirit?
|November 25||Why and How Should We Tell Others?|
|December 2||Does God Heal Today?|
|December 9||Why Christmas?|
- Anyone interested in finding out more about the Christian faith. Adults of all ages are welcome!
- Learning and laughter. It is possible to learn about the Christian faith and to have fun at the same time.
- People meeting together. An opportunity to get to know others and to make new friends.
- Helping one another. The small groups give you a chance to discuss issues raised during the talks.
- Ask anything. Alpha is a place where no question is seen as too simple or too hostile.